Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Keep your friends close


As a transplant Louisvillian, I tend to worry about family and friends back in Colorado. What can I say; I'm my mother's daughter. I ask myself questions like:

What will happen to them if they get hurt?
Who will ride with them to the emergency room?
Who will help nurse them back to health?

I would love to have the ability to immediately be by their side in case of an emergency, just like this guy was for his friend who had just been electrocuted.

Miracle in Mayberry

While AED's aren't always accessible, having the ability to save your loved ones is just a phone call or e-mail away. Contact the Louisville Area Chapter Health & Safety office for information on CPR, First Aid and AED classes.

Call 561-3605 or e-mail health.info@louisville-redcross.org.

0 comments: