Target is hosting Bullseye Gives, a Facebook campaign running from now until May 25th, which allows people to vote online and decide which charities should receive a portion of its $3 million in charitable giving. Vote for the American Red Cross as your charity of choice and they will make a donation. The more votes a charity receives, the more money they get and it doesn’t cost you a cent! Vote today and everyday from now until May 25th. So get online and vote today!
To vote, simply do the following:
- Login or Sign Up on Facebook.
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/target
- Click "Submit Vote" button next to Red Cross.
- If this is your first time voting, a box will appear that asks you to "Accept" this application. Please accept it. In subsequent voting, this step will be skipped and you’ll be navigated directly to step 6.
- A box will appear that allows you to type a message to your Facebook friends telling them why you chose to vote for the Red Cross and encouraging them to do the same. What you type in this box will appear in your friends’ news streams.
- That’s it! Congratulations! Repeat these steps every 24 hours through May 25.
At the end of the contest, the percentage of votes each organization tallies will represent their portion of the $3 million. Final results will be announced May 26. Vote for the Red Cross and spread the word to your friends and family!